The CMP Committee is responsible for assisting potential candidates with the application process and answering questions. They are also responsible for planning and executing successful study groups to prepare our members to achieve this important designation. The MPI NENY study groups currently have a 100% pass ratio. Weekly study groups are led by current members who have earned this designation and are committed to helping other MPI members with their professional development.
Committee Job Descriptions:
Responsible for leading CMP information sessions and assisting potential CMP candidates with questions about the requirements for the certification and recertification.
Responsible for the coordination of the study groups. This includes development of the session calendar, working with the study group leaders, and administration of materials including handouts and sample tests.
Past/Current CMP Study Group Leaders:
- Rachel Alcaro, CMP, Craftsman Inn
- Christine Cunningham, CMP - Williams Inn
- Arlene Day, CMP – Lake Placid Essex County CVB
- Lois DiStefano, CMP – Hudson Valley Resort & Conference Center
- Tana Fileccia-Flagg, CMP – NYS Office of Children & Family Services
- Megan Higgins, CMP - Site Solutions Worldwide
- Donna Johnson, CMP – NYS Department of Health
- Heidi Longton, CMP, CMM - Meeting Industry Experts, Inc.
- Linda Nelson, CMP – To Plan Ahead
- Pamela O’Connor, CMP – NYS Credit Union League
- Kim Partridge, CMP – NYS Public Employees Federation
- Linda Persico, CMP – The Conference Center Niagara Falls
- Jennifer Rexius, CMP – Albany Marriott
- Irene Saulsbery, CMP - NYS Assn of Realtors
- Michelle Scott, CMP – Gatherings by Design
- Phyllis Secor, CMP – NYS Funeral Directors Association
- Michael Snyder, CMP - Empire State Plaza
- Michelle Solohub, CMP - NYS Construction Materials Assn
- Cindy Sullivan, CMP – The Saratoga Hilton
- Dory Van Norden, CMP – NYS Assn for the Education of Young Children
- Kathryn Viggiani, CMP - Healthcare Assn of NYS
- Lisa Washington, CMP- NYS Energy Research & Development Authority