About MPI Foundation
The MPI Foundation offers several grant programs for chapters and individuals. The foundation looks for projects in the following areas of focus:
- Leadership Development – example: facilitator fees for chapter board retreat.
- Membership Marketing and Recruitment – example: contracting with a local Public Relations consultant to develop a plan of chapter awareness and generate coverage of chapter events.
- Research Projects – example: matching funds for the development of members survey or develop of an impact assessment of the local meetings market.
- Scholarship Program – example: matching funds for scholarship program and/or to start-up a scholarship program.
- Program Development (innovative educational programming, not currently provided by MPI) - collaborative programming ideas with another industry/community partner, or fees for a training consultant to assist in chapter development of comprehensive educational programming.
- College Education Funding
- General Leadership Education or Academic Funding
- MPI Programs